CURRENT-- - Clothes: None. - Mood: Sleepy but accomplished. - Music: None. - Taste: Dill pickles and mylar. LAST PERSON-- - You touched: Teresa. - You talked to: Bryan. - You hugged: Teresa. - You instant messaged: Kristi. - You Yelled At: Sadie. FAVORITE-- - Foods: Meat. Fruit. Fresh vegetables. - Drink: Diet coke, iced tea. - Color: Cobalt blue. - Shoes: Ones that fit. Probably slippers. - Exclamation: Craphelldamn. Or Christ on a rubber crutch . - Candy: Baby Ruth. - Animal: Dog. - TV Show: Trading Spaces, CSI, Family Guy... - Movie: Can't limit it to just one. - Song: The Sickness (Disturbed) is still hanging in there. - Fruit: Nectarines. - Cartoon: Samurai Jack, Cowboy Bebop, Family Guy, Futurama... - Book: Neuromancer. ARE YOU-- - Understanding: Absolutely. - Open-minded: Yes. - Arrogant: Not really. - Interesting: To some. - Easily amused: I must be, I live in Iowa. - Random: Plecostemus. - Hungry: Yes. - Healthy: Somewhat. Healthier than I used to be. - Shy: In some ways, yes. - Messy: Exhaustively. - Happy: To a point. - Hyper: Rarely. - Talkative: Sometimes. WHO DO YOU WANT TO-- - Kill: Nobody really, except maybe the bastard that broke in to the house. - Slap: Winona Ryder. - Tickle: Jess. - Talk To Offline: Pretty girls. - Talk To Online: Pretty girls. - Lick: None of your business... HAVE YOU EVER-- - Been on stage? a lot. - Dumped someone? Yes. - Gotten in a car accident? Yes. - Been in love? Yes. EITHER/OR-- -Coffee or hot chocolate? Chocolate. -New or old? Quality over age. -Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt? Cruise by a narrow margin. -Jeans or cords? Jeans. -Sweater or sweatshirt? Sweatshirt. -T-shirt or tank top? T-shirt with no sleeves. -Skirt or dress? Little Black Dress, or short flirty skirt. -Wool or cotton? Cotton. IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU-- - Cried? No. - Helped someone? Yes. - Bought something? And how. I bought a boiler. - Gotten sick? Nope. - Gone to the movies? I went to a live show. - Said "I love you"? Yes. - Written a real letter? No. - Talked to someone you have a crush on? Yes. - Had a serious talk? Yes. - Missed someone? Yes. - Hugged someone? Yes. - Fought with your parents? No. - Fought with a friend? No. DO YOU-- - Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No. - Have a best friend? Hmmm... not really. - Have a crush on someone? Yes, several. - Eat with your mouth open? No. - If you got a tattoo, where would it be? Minneapolis. - What color is your floor in your room? I'm not really sure-- I'd say brownish. - What was the last CD you bought? Lacuna Coil. - How did you spend last summer? I think I worked. - When's the last time you showered? Yesterday - Are you lonely? Yes. - Are you wearing pajamas? No. - Are you talking to someone online? Not at the moment. - What is your astrological sign? Taurus - What are you listening to/watching right now? Pets.