1. What time do you get up?
Usually between 7:00-7:30.
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
Milla Jovovich, just to look at her. Albert Einstein to talk with.
3. Gold or silver?
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
5. What is your favorite TV show?
Hmm... right now it's a toss-up between Navy NCIS and CSI. I tend to not get hooked on TV shows too much, but it's Iowa...
6. What do you have for breakfast?
Usually food. Today it's sausage biscuits.
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Someone ignorant or narrow-minded.
Someone with no social skills.
Someone who smelled really bad.
Someone with a contagious disease.
8. What/who inspires you?
Creative talented people.
People with integrity.
9. What is your middle name?
10. Beach or Pool?
Hot tub. With hot babes. Or good friends. Preferably both.
11. Favorite ice cream?
Probably chocolate with nuts.
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
13. Favorite color?
14. What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Explorer. Unimaginative I know, but I am almost always hauling stuff around.
15. Favorite sandwich?
Toss up. Roast Beef or hamburger. Eitehr one needs to be quality.
16. What characteristic(s) do you despise?
Abdominal fat that is incredibly difficult to get rid of.
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Aus/NZ, eastern europe. Many others.
19. What color is your bathroom?
Apartment: golden yellow walls, beige (tile) floors, white trim.
House: Whitish walls with yellow and blue patches where the paint is cthulhuing off of the ceiling, and ugly brown wood wainscotting.
20. Favorite brand of clothing?
On me: Probably Ralph Lauren if I could find something that fits. Maybe Hugo Boss.
On women: Prada, Mizrahi.
21. Where would you like to retire?
I won't retire.
22. Favorite day of the week?
Friday or Saturday.
23. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went to a strip club after work.
(My last birthday wasn't exactly a joyous occasion.)
24. Where were you born?
In a hospital. Small town outside of Duluth.
25. Favorite sport to watch on TV?
Women's nude Jell-O wrestling.
26. Who do you least expect to comment to you?
George Bush. Or petsnakereggie
27. Person you expect to comment first?
fairoriana or revdj
28. What fabric detergent do you use?
Whatever I have in the closet. Usually Tide or Era, but I'm not a real brand pig. Currently I have powder and liquid: powder works better on whites.
29. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke, silly.
30. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Mo definitely a night person.
31. What is your shoe size?
12-1/2 E. I wear 14's often because of the width.
32. Are you married?
Nope. Was once, almost twice.
33. Do you have kids?
Nope. At least I hope not.
34. If you answered #33 with a yes what are their names?
I always thought Shaggy and Scooby would be great names for twins.
Eunice or Lurleen for a girl, Fauntelroy or Igbert for a boy.
35. Do you want more/any kids?
Only if I get to name them.
36. If single are you dating someone you'd like to marry?
Not dating. On purpose.
37. Do you have pets?
38. If you said yes to the last question, what type of pets, how many and
1 dog, Sadie (she's my sweetie).
1 cat, Micha (otherwise known as The Dark Master or Pain-In-The-Ass).
2 other cats are Barb's: Poose and Dorky.