Ten prongs of reality
10 BANDS YOU'VE SEEN LIVE
Heart
John Cougar (not Mellencamp)
Alan Parsons Project
Kansas
Lojo Russo
All the Pretty Horses
Liquor Pigs
some bar band
some other bar band
some bar band who'se name I couldn't make out because it was so blurry right before I passed out...
09 THINGS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO
Income
Shooting the commercials
The first issue of Haunted Attraction with my ad
Being able to eat in a restaurant
Being my own boss
Short skirts
Halloween
Petting my dog
Happiness
08 THINGS YOU WEAR EVERYDAY
Shirt
Pants
Left sock
Right sock
Underwear
Left shoe
Right shoe
Some sort of food
07 THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU
Telemarketers
Spam
Collection agencies
Judgemental people
Not having money
People who throw trash on my lawn
People who don't pick up their dog poop
06 THINGS YOU TOUCH DAILY
My dog
One or more of the cats
The floor
Refrigerator
Keyboard
Myself (bet you're sorry you asked now...)
05 THINGS YOU DO EVERYDAY
Sleep
Eat
Fret
Poop
Update LJ
04 PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH
Barb
Telemarketers
Friends
Scientisis and monsters in half-life
(I really need a life)
03 MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN
Return of the Living Dead
Bladerunner
To Have and Have Not
02 FAVORITE SONGS OF THE MOMENT
Space Love
Happy Tree Friends theme (bet you're sorry you asked now...)
01 PERSON YOU COULD SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH
You mean I get a choice?
Sandra Bullock?