2. If you had a wish that could let you either end poverty or end war, which would you choose? (Assume the way it would work would not be some scary, horrible dictatorship or something else that happens in stories where people make wishes).
War. What is it good for? (Asolutely nothing, say it again...)
3. Froofy or Sleek?
Sleek is sexeh.
4. Do you have siblings? If so, where do you fall in birth order?
Yes, two. Last.
5. Do you tend to have more friends of your own gender, or a different one?
Hmm... different, I think.
6. Would you ever want to live in a country other than the one you live in now? If yes, which and why, if not, why not?
Sure. Oz. Hot babes and good beer.
7. High school, horror or highlight?
Horror. And not the good kind.
8. Theoretical or Practical?
9. Space Programs, an important step towards the future, or a waste of funds?
Important waste of funds.
10. If you could be an animal for a day, and retain the memory of the experience, what kind would you like to be?
A cheetah. Go fast.
11. Do you cry?
12. Name 3 of your talents.
13. Are you vaguely embarrassed about any of the music you own? If yes, you can share it or not, it's embarrassing! Release it!
Not that I can think of.
14. What is the most recent movie you've seen? Was it worth your time and money?
I'll go with Star Wars III, and yes... because of the company.
15. What is inherently funnier Badgers or Cows?
Cows are classic, but ran their course. Badgers aren't as naturally funny, but they're more hip.
16. If tuition and time were no object, what are 3 classes you'd like to take?
17. Bald Dudes/Dudettes, sexy or off-putting?
Not inherently sexy because of hair or the lack.
18. Do you put salt and pepper on before you taste food, after you taste food, or not at all?
Other spices (hot peppers, garlic), usually before.
19. Set aside the "mustn't brag about things" programming. What could you brag about, if you wanted to? (feel free to go ahead and brag, or just name it)