Note: the deadline has been extended until August 31st.
- Use a DVX100
- Films made with other cameras will be accepted for exhibition, but not
- Films must be 5 minutes or less
- Your film must feature the UNDEAD aka ZOMBIES
- Films must be made between January 1, 2005 and August 31, 2005.
- No copyright violations, you *must* use licensed or royalty-free music
- No previous entries in DVXfest are allowed, this must be a new film
- Try to keep film under 30MB
- Jarred will host August Film Entries, Email him at Jarred@dvxuser.com for upload instructions.
- All entries are due by midnight on August 31, 2005
- The festival judging is *only* open to current DVXuser members. You may not
have family or friends vote for your film. Until the voting is complete and
closed, filmmakers may not promote their films on DVXUser or *any* external web
site, or use any other means of promotion. Films will be judged exclusively on
merit by actual DVXuser members.
- Violation of these rules may result in disqualification of an entry.
- By entering DVXFest, you also agree that your film submission may be used on
a future DVXFest DVD
- Qualifying films will be screened and voted on by DVXuser.com
Crap in a hat.