These are just raw captures, they haven't gone through any color correction or anything yet. Cassie (Kristi) in the kitchen. DwarfCam shot. It looks a little dark, but it's also only a raw capture. Saveau (Rick) in mid-frame. This is perhaps the worst lighting on him. Mrs. Robinson, I do believe you're trying to seduce me... Tony points out in his blog that neither one of us saw the perfect reflection of the boom mic in the window. I might be able to digitally remove it if I get the original footage, but it's kind of a long shot. Hell, it's still better than having an entire light (with stand) in frame. Isn't that just a fun look? Note the bruising under her left eye? I really like the way this came out. There is a lot of subtle lighting stuff happening here, and some not-so-subtle. I think I need to re-do the china balls somewhat. The color correction gel is a half minusgreen, doubled up to make a full. I think I can cut it back to just a single half and have a much easier balance. And looking at these images, I don't think that the TonyCam white balance is doing what we think it's supposed to be doing. I think it's picking the nearest preset, in this case indoor (2900°K).