1. Who did you last get angry with? Myself.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Sharp wit.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? If she needed it, yes.
4. How about of the same sex? Again, if he needed it.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Barb.
6. What is your pet peeve? Being stereotyped.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Depends on the grudge.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Exercize.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 11:59 PM.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Scott Lyons.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I can't remember...
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? No.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? In what? Last time I worked out just for the sake of working out was several years ago. Last time I got decent exercise was last week.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Twice.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Margaritas.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Breast meat.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Um... enough for a two-day hangover.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? No.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? In person? I'll say around 50.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? At least ten.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yes.
4. Have you "done it"? Done what?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Eyes, hair, butt.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Yes.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes. I'll let you figure out which.
1. How many credit cards do you own? Um... two, not including the bank card.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Micro Center.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off debt, fix the house, invest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Both.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Depends on the job. I'd probably do it for a while.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Several. I've made them all.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Built cool stuff.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Nothing.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Make a really cool film.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Depends on what the contest is. I rarely compete with others.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? No.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Did some work.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Kristianne.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Kristianne & Mark.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I'd be me, but with Brad Pitt's looks.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Self-discipline.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Not really.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust. I like gluttony too, but lust is less fattening.
1. What religion do you follow? None in particular. I make it up as I go.
2. What religion were you raised as? Lutheran.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human.
4. Do you believe in magic? Sometimes.
5. What was the last promise you broke? Marriage vows.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? Not since childhood.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? No.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? Stability.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Oh hell yes.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Yep.
6. Do you gamble? Other than lottery tickets? No. I'm really bad at it.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? Not that I can remember.
1. What causes do you support? Marijuana law reform, civil rights. Animal shelters.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Several.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? No.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? Yes. I have considered it and not done it.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Rarely.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yes.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? Let them live with me.
1. What are you most afraid of? Failure.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? Nothing.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Don't have one. Maybe Batman, because he's flawed.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Yes, and have.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Hmm... Courage or heart. Probably courage.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? If so, when? If not, how do you avoid it? No.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? I march to a different drummer.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? Yes. No.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I'm too old, so it's moot.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? epends on circumstances. Generally, no.
4. What should be guaranteed legal? Human rights. Peaceful existence. Personal freedoms.
5. Do you believe that "Dubya" is rightfully President of the USA? Doesn't really matter what I think.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? None.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Yes.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Moderation.
2. Do you collect anything? Junk.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Yes.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? Yes.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Get married.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Not as much anymore, but yes.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Can't think of any.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? Yes.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Sometimes. Depends on the advice.
4. What area are you wisest in? I'll say relationships.
5. Do you drive defensively? Yes.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Yes.
7. What did you learn today? Clarity in communication is a good thing.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Lust. :)