Woke up this morning with a nose on fire and my shoulders and neck being extremely stiff. I'm hoping it's just the change in weather and not another cold coming on, as that would be bad in so many ways. I considered staying home, but decided instead to hop in the shower and see if I could loosen up my neck with the hot water. Not super successful, but a little bit at least.
I have the feeling that the nose is from yesterday. I did some cleaning and changing out the cat boxes for new ones, and I did some mopping of the diseased area with bleach. Of course, I didn't think that bleach reacts with the uric acid, and releases chlorine gas as a byproduct. Of course it does it slowly enough that all you smell is the bleach smell.
Thinking I should probably prep the heating system for the onset of the cold weather. I need to bleed the upstairs radiators (which is a PITA for one person) and top off the systemwater level. Beyond that, it's flipping a couple of circuit breakers.
I do need to put plastic on the windows though. And pull out the AC unit in the bedroom and cover the dining room one with an insulated cover. And probably re-weatherstrip the doors. And I need to install a new set of fireplace doors now that I can get to the fireplace again.
But I do have a fireplace. And quite a lot of wood.