1. Shuffle your playlist.
2. Write the first line(s) from the first 20 songs.
3. Everyone else guesses which song the lyrics are from.
Since I don't have one o' them newfangled eye-pods, I gots to use me some Winamp action.
- I saw a gravestone of some nine-year-old boy
- Auch auf den Wellen wird gefochten (Even on the waves there is fighting)
- Sunspots cast a glare in my eyes, Sometimes I forget I'm alive
- Heute treff' ich einen Herrn, Der hat mich zum Fressen gern.
- The more that we take The paler we get I can't remember what it is We try to forget
- close your eyes let me touch you now let me give you something that is real
- The dreams in light, so moon and stars can fight
- I'm becoming less defined, as days go by Fading away, well you might say I'm losing focus
- There is no need to fear, for the mutt of might is here
- touched, you say that i am too so much of what you say is true
- The new boy in the neighborhood lives downstairs
- under the forest of illusion, we fall prey
- today the water glistens too deep, whisper and listens
- Jesus Christ Are you the son of God?
- This song is about the most beautiful city in the world. (translated)
- I pick things up I am a collector And things, well things, they tend to accumulate
- I believe I can see the future Because I repeat the same routine
- they whisper words into my ears one speaks of truth and one speaks of my fears
- Getting a little erratic here And I don't know who to trust
- Watching all the insects march along Seem to know just right where they belong
Okay, I really need to load more music on this machine. And yes, I skipped a couple that either had no lyrics, or were incomprehensible. Lyrics that are translated are marked.