Finding five weird things about me that you don't already know is pretty damn tough.
1. I was never in first grade.
2. I once was so funny I made a date choke on her food and had to perform the Heimlich maneuver.
3. I was once an expert marksman.
4. I was a test kid for crunchberries.
5. In high school when we had to take a standardized aptitude test, I was one of the five highest-scoring students in the country, and one of the only ones to score 100% on spatial perception. I got some special attention from some guys in dark suits who strongly encouraged me to attend West Point Military Academy.
I don't do tags. If you wanna list five weird facts about yourself, go for it.