Need to? Hmm... Diet coke, ice, maybe some Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?
Probably a burger. Depends on what they have. Not really into pancakes.
5. Last book you read?
Still reading Making Movies Work.
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friend's list?
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
Skimpy lace thong... oh, wait, on me?
8. Describe the last time you were injured.
I've stopped keeping track. I bleed myself daily, but that's pretty much on purpose. Pulled a muscle slipping on ice. Cut myself on the SybilReplicant mold several times.
9. Of all your friends, who wouldn't you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle with?
Okay, tricky question. If the middle of the jungle required the ability to concentrate and think rationallyto survive, probably Sasha. She tends to make me lose my train of thought. OTOH, if the middle of the jungle meant lush tropical fruits, relaxing beaches, and time enough to relax and have fun, I'd definitely want to be stuck there with Sasha, because she tends to make me lose my train of thought.
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
Hmm? Yes, I suppose there are.
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years.
This one time, at band camp...
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Yes, thanks. Diet coke with lime.
14. Flavor of pudding?
Varies. Usually chocolate, once in a while French Vanilla, once in a while pistachio.
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Black golf shirt.
16. Prescription medication?
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. How many people are on your friends list?
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
Looks like 78. I'll take that to mean "have met in person", as knowing is a different thing, and it's half the battle. (G.I. Joe!)
20. What are you listening to right now?
My soul being sucked away.
21. Most recent movie you watched?
The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
22. Name 3 things you have on you at all times:
Ugh. All times not counting when I'm naked, I'll say keys, wallet, multitool.
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
Um... either. Both. They're two different experiences.
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for.
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
Emotionally stable strippers.
26. How many people on your friends list are exes?
27. What is your favorite part of the chicken?
28. What's your favorite town?
Hrm... I'm pretty partial to Minneapolis. New York was fun. There are a lot of others that I'd like to visit.
29. Favorite kind of cake?
On that an emotionally stable stripper comes out of for my birthday.
30. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
Hey, you asked.
31. When was the last time you saw your mom in person?
32. What makes you feel like puking?
33. Who got you to join LiveJournal?
Tie between barda and wiredferret.
34. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
Burger and wings with cajones and chebutykin.
35. How long have you been at your current job?
36. Is Tom on your friends list?
stark0228 is, but he's probably not the Tom you mean.
37. What's the last thing you said outloud?
"Didn't that hurt?"
38. Look to your left, what do you see?
A letter opener. Oooh, shiny.
39. What is/are the last things/people you spent over $100 on?
Hookers and blow.
40. Who's your favorite villain?
41. Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
Do guys borrow clothes?
42. Whats the last piece of clothing you bought?
43. What phrase makes you laugh no matter where, when or how?
"Half my field of vision is inverted."
44. What websites do you visit the most during the day?
Yahoo! mail, LJ
45. Go into your text message log on your phone what is the last text?
I generally erase my text messages.
46. What's one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
Second mouse gets the cheese.
47. What is the last thing that scared you?
48. When was the last time you mailed someone an actual letter?
Other than bills, I don't remember. Probably years.
49. Ever done something to an ex to "get back at" them, whether they'd know it was you or not?
No. Thought about it more than once.
50. Ever look at porn, either on-line or off?