- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, magicmarmot and compline!
- Magicmarmot can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- If you kiss magicmarmot for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
- Magicmarmot was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are magicmarmot.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as magicmarmot.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with magicmarmot and water!
- Four-fifths of the surface of magicmarmot is covered in water.
- If you drop magicmarmot from more than three metres above ground level, he will always land feet-first.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The magicmarmot state'.
It finally happened. It had to, really. I was in the bottom two cut from LJ-Idol this week. I made it to the top 50, from some rather larger…
"Too many bats in the belfry, eh?" The question came from a small man in the scrubs-and-robe garb of an inmate. He looked a little like a garden…
Another batch of entries. Consistently amazed at how good the writing is. http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/557968.html Voting is open for…