- Feces was originally called Cheerioats.
- Devoid of its cells and proteins, feces has the same chemical makeup as sea water!
- Feces can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
- Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with feces!
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in feces.
- Americans discard enough feces to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months!
- All shrimp are born as feces, but gradually mature into females!
- Feces can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- Feces has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from feces!
It finally happened. It had to, really. I was in the bottom two cut from LJ-Idol this week. I made it to the top 50, from some rather larger…
"Too many bats in the belfry, eh?" The question came from a small man in the scrubs-and-robe garb of an inmate. He looked a little like a garden…
Another batch of entries. Consistently amazed at how good the writing is. http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/557968.html Voting is open for…