- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, magicmarmot and compline!
- Magicmarmot can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- If you kiss magicmarmot for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
- Magicmarmot was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are magicmarmot.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as magicmarmot.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with magicmarmot and water!
- Four-fifths of the surface of magicmarmot is covered in water.
- If you drop magicmarmot from more than three metres above ground level, he will always land feet-first.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The magicmarmot state'.
Head is all 'splody. Laundry is started, I still have to fold the dry stuff and put it away. Painting is a wash with the rain. I'm gonna have…
Yesterday as part of fixing the cracked casing for the hot knife (oopsie!), I was using a combination of plastic welder and cyanoacrylate (super…