1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Pudgy marmot with evil glowing eyes and a magic aura. Somehow makes him seem almost regal, but he's still just a fat little marmot.
2. What is your current relationship status?
3. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Green cuban pants, a blue golf shirt, polyester socks, shoes, a jacket (it's cold), nondescript underwear, my ID, glasses.
4. What is your current problem?
If you haven't been paying attention, I'm not gonna tell you now.
5. What do you love most?
Probably my pooch, or my friends. Depends on the context.
6. What makes you most happy?
7. Are you musically inclined?
Yes. Not so much musically talented.
8. If you could go back in time and change something what would it be?
In my own life, I suppose quite a bit. I probably would have taken more risks.
9. Ever have a near-death experience?
I'm still waiting for a near-life experience.
10. Name an obvious quality you have.
MacGyverism. Well, wait... obvious to who?
11. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
Oh Susanna, as sung by hungry kittens.
12. Any celeb you would marry?
Just because they're a celebrity? No.
13. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
14. Do you have a crush on someone?
15. Have you ever vandalized someone’s private property?
I've certainly wanted to.
16. Have you ever been in a fight?
17. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
18. What’s the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
The things that make them opposite.
19. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
20. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
21. Say something totally random about yourself.
I've never been prosecuted as a war criminal.
22. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
23. Do you wear a watch?
Nope. I rarely wear jewelry at all.
24. Do you have anything pierced?
For now, my earlobe. That's going away in a few weeks though.
25. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I have an old alien abduction scar.
26. Do you like pain?
27. Do you like to shop?
Depends on where.
28. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
DVD burner and dual-layer DVDs.
29. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
Gas (check card). Actual credit card, probably Halloween supplies in the last century.
30. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Somebody trying to sell me something.
31. What is on your desktop background?
A fortunetelling hand
32. What is the background on your cell phone?
The default image, I think falling leaves.
39. What is your favorite pair of pants that you own?
I don't really have favorite articles of clothing.
40. Do you like to party?
Depends on the context. I like to spend time with friends socially. I'm really uncomfortable at huge keggers.
41. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I don't. I hope to be an accomplished filmmaker, but I can't see myself in the future, at least this one.