[x.] name = Rob [x.] birthday = 4/28/62 [x.] piercings = None on purpose. They've all healed. [x.] tattoos = None. I'm into ritual scarification. Tattoos are for weenies. [x.] height = 6 ft. Thank you for not asking width. [x.] shoe size = 12/13 E. Big feet. [x.] hair color = Distinguished. That's the word I keep hearing. [x.] length = shortish. Relatively corporate-fitting, just in case. [x.] siblings = Two sisters, much older. [x.] pets = Sadie (pooch), Poose (very cat), Micha (PITA cat), Dorky (lump cat) LAST: [x.] movie you rented = Minority Report [x.] movie you bought = Hmmm... Don't remember. Maybe 'Return of the Living Dead?' [x.] song you listened to = Danny Elfman, something from "Dolores Clairborne". [x.] song that was stuck in your head = Samurai Jack theme [x.] song you've downloaded = I'm not into downloading music. It would probably be production music. [x.] cd you bought = Afro Celt Sound System. [x.] cd you listened to = Danny Elfman. See above. [x.] person you've called = Cajones. [x.] person that's called you = Telemarketer. [x.] tv show you've watched = Judge Judy. [x.] person you were thinking of = Other than myself? The UberWoman. [x.] you have a bf or gf = Yes. Several. :) [x.] you have a crush on someone = Not anymore. :( [x.] you wish you could live somewhere else = In a warmer house. [x.] you think about suicide = Sometimes. It's very weird, really. Not like a passioned thought. [x.] you believe in online dating = I don't personally. I like physical contact vs. virtual. [x.] others find you attractive = Sometimes. [x.] you want more piercings = On me, or someone else? [x.] you want more tattoos = Thought about it. [x.] you drink = Diet Coke. [x.] you do drugs = I have in the past. Currently, no. [x.] you smoke = when I'm burning. [x.] you like cleaning = No. [x.] you like roller coasters = Haven't been on one for decades. I used to. [x.] you write in cursive or print = Print. [x.] you carry a donor card = On my driver license. for or against.. [x.] teenage smoking = against [x.] doing drugs = Depends on the drugs. Responsible use = for [x.] premarital sex = For. [x.] driving drunk = Duh. [x.] soap operas = don't care. best.. [x.] tv show = Sopranos. Old X-Files. Buffy. [x.] thing in the world = True contentment. [x.] thing to collect = Friends. [x.] colors of all time = Cobalt Blue. Forest green. [x.] thing to do on a rainy day = Be warm and dry. Sit in front of a fire with a good book. [x.] feeling in the world = Finishing a project and having it come out perfect. favorite... [x.] food = Meat. Grilled. [x.] song = depends on my mood. Minor key stuff usually wins, mysterious & moody. [x.] sports = To play, beer volleyball. To watch, anything with hot babes. [x.] drinks = Don't drink much alcohol anymore. Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper. [x.] clothes = soft cotton [x.] movies = indie films [x.] band = Cake. Way too many to list. [x.] holiday = Halloween [x.] ever cried over a girl = Yes. [x.] ever lied to someone = Yes. [x.] ever been in a fist fight = Yes. [x.] ever been arrested = Yes. what... [x.] shampoo do you use = Whatever is in the shower. Pantene if I buy it. [x.] perfume do you use = Occasionally Polo or Xeryus. [x.] shoes do you wear = Air Jordan. They fit and are comfy. [x.] are you scared of = Bees, wasps, stinging insects. Completely irrational fear. number... [x.] of times I have been in love?: At least twice. [x.] of continents I have lived in?: 1. [x.] of drugs taken illegally?: Types? seven. Times? more than I can remember. [x.] of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends?: Wow... 3? I don't know. [x.] of people I consider my enemies?: None. [x.] of cd's that I own?: Several hundred. [x.] of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Maybe ten. Who keeps track? [x.] of scars on my body?: Lots. I have cats. Permanent scars, maybe five. Have you ever... [x.] Fallen for your best friend? Kind of. [x.] Made out with JUST a friend? Yep. [x.] Been in love? Yes. [x.] Cheated on someone? No. Not what either of us consider cheating. Who was the last person... [x.] You touched? Barb. [x.] You talked to? Telemarketer. In person, Barb. [x.] You hugged? Barb. Have you/are you/do you.... [x.] Considered a life of crime? Yes. At least part-time. [x.] Considered being a hooker? Sure. Anybody wanna pay me to have sex? :) [x.] Considered being a pimp? No. [x.] Are you psycho? Not currently. [x.] Split personalities? Moods. [x.] Schizophrenic? Possibly borderline. [x.] Obsessive compulsive? Borderline. [x.] Panic? I have, yes. [x.] Anxiety? Definitely. [x.] Depressed? Definitely. [x.] Suicidal? I have been. [x.] Obsessed with hate? No. [x.] Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? I look forward to it. [x.] Dream of doing those things instead of just seeing them? No. [x.] Understanding: Very. [x.] Open-minded: Yes. [x.] Interesting: Sometimes. [x.] Hungry: Often. [x.] Friendly: Yes, though I am sometimes shy. [x.] Childish: Sometimes. [x.] Healthy: Not particularly. [x.] Difficult: Depends on who I'm confronting. [x.] Attractive: Depends on who you ask. I'm not gonna be on "Are You Hot" anytime soon. [x.] Thirsty: Sometimes. Who isn't? [x.] Responsible: Generally. [x.] Sad: Yes. [x.] Happy: Yes. [x.] Trusting: I have trust issues. [x.] Talkative: If I'm with people I'm comfortable with, yes. [x.] Lonely: Yes. [x.] Floss daily? Usually. [x.] Own a webcam? No. Who wants to watch me? [x.] Ever get off the damn computer? Rarely. Currents [x.] Current Clothes: Bathrobe. [x.] Current Mood: numb. [x.] Current Taste: Apple. I'm eating an apple. And peanut butter. [x.] Current Hair: Slept in. [x.] Current Annoyance: Cold weather. No job. [x.] Current Smell: Apple, Peanut butter, my unshowered self. (Aren't you glad you asked?) [x.] Current thing you ought to be doing: Cleaning, looking for a job. [x.] Current Book: Just finished "Enchantment" by Orson Scott Card. [x.] Current DVD In Player: Buffy Season 2. Courtesy of Barb. [x.] Current Refreshment: Diet Coke. [x.] Current Worry: Money. Career. Life. [x.] Current Crush: I'd have to work to find one. Maybe the chick who hosts "Extreme Dating". On Dating.... [x.] Long or short hair? Not so picky. Long, maybe. [x.] Dark or blond hair? Either. [x.] Tall or short? Short. [x.] Ms. Sensitive or Ms. Funny? Funny. [x.] Good girl or bad girl? Both. [x.] Dark or light eyes? Really Dark makes me go all funny inside. [x.] Pierced or no? Either. On preferences.... [x.] Chocolate milk or hot chocolate? hot chocolate. [x.] McDonalds or Burger King? Probably BK, but there are better choices. [x.] Marry the perfect lover or the perfect friend? Friend. [x.] Sweet or sour? Sour. [x.] Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper. [x.] Sappy/action/comedy/horror? Horror. Horror comedy. [x.] Cats or dogs? Dogs. Both. [x.] Ocean or Pool? Hot tub. Ocean for stabilizing my mood. [x.] Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese? Dill Pickle. [x.] Mud or Jell-O wrestling? Jell-o. Yum! [x.] With or without ice-cubes? With. Ice first, beverage later. [x.] Shine or rain? Shine. [x.] Winter/Summer/Fall/Spring? Temperate summer. [x.] Vanilla or Chocolate? Both. [x.] Gloves or mittens? Gloves. [x.] Eyes open or closed? Closed for sex, open for driving. [x.] Fly or breathe under water? Fly. [x.] Bunk-bed or waterbed? Bunk waterbed. As long as I'm not seeping in the bottom bunk. [x.] Chewing gum or hard candy? Either. [x.] Motor boat or sailboat? Sailboat. [x.] Lights on or off? Dim. [x.] Chicken or fish? Chicken.