Assuming this is literal and not a euphemism, I think around seven. I actually have several keychains. Keys I don't use very often go on the secondary keychain.
2. What curse word do you use the most?
Fuck if I know.
3. Do you own an iPod?
4. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to most?
I don't do MySpace.
5. What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:00 and 8:00.
6. How many suitcases do you own?
7. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside?
8. Where do you buy your groceries from?
A grocery store? Whatever is handy.
9. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I'd rather make the picture.
10. What was the last movie you watched?
Good Night and Good Luck.
11. Do any of your friends have children?
Not to eat.
12. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
Gas? A round of drinks? Dinner? A new house?
13. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
14. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
15. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Oddly, I don't have a CD player anymore. I have a DVD player (several), and I usually listen to tunes from the hard drive or online radio.
16. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Of the two, chocolate.
17. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Not that I'm telling.
18. When was the last time someone hit on you?
19. What did you have for dinner?
Rice and roast beef.
20. Do you wear hoodies often?
21. Can you whistle?
22. Have you ever participated in a protest?
Yes, but it's been a while.
23. Who was the last person to call you?
24. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
the Haunted House ride
25. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
26. What area code are you in right now?
27. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
28. How big is your local mall?
29. How many siblings do you have?
30. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
31. What is your biggest regret?
Not being younger.
32. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
I've had Jesus Juice.
33.When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Probably the last time I was stoned. It's been a while.
34. What movie do you know every line to?
Prey for Daylight.
35. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No. I prefer my bands naked.
36. When was your last plane ride?
New York for Joe & Robie's wedding.
37. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
38. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch, Italian, Bleu Cheese.
39. Do you read for fun?
Yes, and for spite.
40. Can you speak any languages other than English?
Sure, just not very well.
41. Do you do your own dishes?
42. What color is your bedroom painted?
43. Have you ever cried in public?
44. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
45. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
46. Are you always trying to learn new things?
47. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
48. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Depends on how good the sex is.
49. Can you skip rocks?
50. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
51. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?
52. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
53. Do you love your job?
Not in that way, no.
54. Has someone you loved died in the last year?
55. What to snack on at the movie theatres?
Preferably a blonde, brunette, or redhead.
56. Who was your favorite teacher?
Hard to say. Perhaps Mr. Underhill, HS physics.
57. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
No, but I'm not really good at racing anyway.
58. What is the weather like?
It is like the caterpillar, developing into the butterfly which, though beautiful, only has a short life before being eaten by a gila monster.
59. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
60. Do you have an online journal?
61. What was your favorite class in high school?
62. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?
I'd doubt it.
63. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes. Actually, drink it.
64. What was the last thing to scare you?
A small painful lump.
65. What is your favorite fruit?
Charles Nelson Reilly.
66. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
67. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
68. What was the last thing you ate?
Oatmeal. And bugs.
69. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
70. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
My parents dressed me up as a black ghost.
71. Do you like mustard?
Sometimes. Specialty mustards.
72. Would you ever sky dive?
Yes, but they won't let me.
73 Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
74. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Wile E. Coyote
75. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Pretty much, yeah.
76. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
77. Do you own a digital camera?
78. What celebrities have you been compared to?
Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman. I lost.
79. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
I suppose it does.
80. Are you a jealous person?
No. Not really. A little I suppose.
81. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
82. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
I have no idea. Probably Mabel or Eunice.